Welcome to the Bonaire Cruise Port Guide. Bonaire is that small little piece of Dutch Caribbean paradise. The island is small and just over 112 square miles. There are about 17.000 people living on the island. Kralendijk is the main town on the island of Bonaire. This is also where your cruise ship will dock. The island offers white sandy beaches on the west side, salt pans in the south and a hilly national park in the north. You’ll have the opportunity to see wild iguanas, parrots, donkeys and flamingos. And let’s not forget this island is one of the top destinations in the world for snorkelling and diving. The water surrounding Bonaire form a protected marine park. This is what makes Bonaire paradise for any diver! In the town of Kralendijk you’ll find a couple of shops, but other than that there is nothing exciting going on around here. Therefore we recommend you to either go for a sunny day at the beach, go snorkeling/diving or plan a trip around the islands attractions! Find out how to get out and about on Bonaire in the cruise guide.
Bonaire cruise port – fast facts:
– Bonaire offers 2 large docks for cruise ships.
– Cruise ships dock in front of Kralendijk, the main town on Bonaire.
– There is a souvenir market at the cruise dock.
– There is a very limited amount of taxis at the cruise dock.
– Beaches: The Divi Flamingo Beach Resort & Casino is about a 10 minute walk from the cruise dock.