Welcome to the Santa Cruz Cruise Port Guide. Santa Cruz de Tenerife is a city of about 200.000 on the island of Tenerife, which is part of the Canary islands. In the middle of the Atlantic ocean off the southern coast of Morocco we find a group of islands that make up the Canary islands or Canarias. The 7 main islands all have their own landscape and identity and that makes cruising through the area a delight. Tenerife is the biggest islands and well known for housing Spain’s largest mountain: Mt. Teide. This dormant volcano reaches a height of 3718 meters and that makes it the 3rd largest volcano on earth. Visiting this moon landscape is an absolute delight. Tenerife is more than a volcano hotspot though. There are tuns of little scenic villages that you can visit, you can lay on the beach or simply stay in Santa Cruz. Santa Cruz is a city where old and new meet. On one hand you can find the beautiful modern design architecture, but you will also see its old historical buildings with wooden balconies here. The city has a great vibe and there is plenty to explore here. Read the Santa Cruz cruise port guide for all the information.
Santa Cruz de Tenerife cruise port – fast facts
– Cruise ships dock at the long pier in the Santa Cruz port
– The cruise port of Santa Cruz also provides a free shuttle service
– There is not a direct cruise terminal building at the pier
– The cruise port is about 1,5 km from Santa Cruz’s city center
– Santa Cruz offers taxi service, hop on hop off busses and great public transportation